Argentina: The Argentine Chamber of Fintech creates "Fintech Women", a space to connect women with the ecosystem.
It is an initiative of the Argentine Chamber of Fintech that seeks to connect more women with the ecosystem and generate a diverse & inclusive industry.
- Detect and communicate challenges and opportunities to enter the sector
- Make visible and promote diverse talent through scholarships, internships and awards
- Create bridges with the education system and develop public-private linkages
- Raise awareness and act towards gender equality
- Taskforce Gender and Fintech - CNV (National Securities Commission): Monthly working group that acts in the identification and survey of the barriers and potential of the industry. Pioneering public-private articulation in Argentina, with specific objectives and projects in different areas: regulation, financial market, venture capital, market studies, academic links.
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee: Created in 2018, it is a quarterly meeting space to evaluate the progress of the programs and proposals in which the chamber participates.