Chile: SERCOTEC supports entrepreneurship through seed capital
What it is about?
It is a fund of Sercotec that supports the start-up of new businesses with the opportunity to participate in the market. Co-finances a work plan to implement a business project. This work plan includes business management actions (training, technical assistance and marketing actions) and investments in assets necessary to meet the project objective.
What support does it provide?
- Up to 3,500,000 CLP to specify the activities detailed in the work plan. Of these:
- Minimum 200,000 CLP and maximum 500,000 CLP can be used for business management actions (such as technical assistance, training and marketing actions).
- Up to 3,300,000 CLP can be used for investments.
- Each selected entrepreneur must deliver a cash contribution, both for business management actions and for investments. Said contribution will correspond to a percentage of the Sercotec subsidy, which will be defined by each Regional Directorate.
- You will also need to finance any taxes associated with your project.
Who can access?
Individuals, over 18 years of age, without starting activities in the first category before the Internal Revenue Service, who present a business idea that meets the focus defined by Sercotec's call in their region.
To learn more, visit the SERCOTEC site